What are PUBLINKS TRAVEL's Office Hours?
January – March
Monday – Friday:
8:00 am – 6:00 pm
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
April – December:
Monday – Friday:
8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Who Administers PUBLINKS TRAVEL?
- Golfpac®, Inc., the world's leader in golf travel, administers the PUBLINKS TRAVEL reservations. Established in 1975, Golfpac has booked reservations for over 500,000 traveling golfers.
What does my package include?
- Guaranteed Tee Times
- Daily Prepaid Green Fees
- Shared Cart for 18 Holes
How can I contact PUBLINKS TRAVEL?
- Toll Free within the Continental United States and Canada
- International Calls
483 Montgomery Pl
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
What are the Terms and Conditions?
- DEPOSIT: A $75.00 per person deposit is required to confirm your reservation. This amount may vary by hotel or resort. Please ask a PUBLINKS TRAVEL representative for details.
- BALANCE DUE: THE BALANCE FOR THE ENTIRE PACKAGE IS DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR DAY OF ARRIVAL. This assures that all necessary vouchers will be delivered to your mailing address at least seven days prior to your scheduled date of arrival. Late payments or bookings made within 14 days of arrival may be assessed a $25 express charge to ensure overnight document delivery. International express charges may vary by destination. If you choose, your account may be automatically billed the outstanding balance 30 days prior to travel. Please ask your PUBLINKS TRAVEL representative for details.
- METHOD OF PAYMENT: We accept most major credit cards including MasterCard, Visa, Discover, etc., and U.S. currency in the form of money orders and checks (travelers, certified, cashiers, and personal). Late payments (within 14 days of arrival date) must be in the form of a certified check or credit card. All payments are made to PUBLINKS TRAVEL for the complete package including all surcharges (unless otherwise noted).
- CANCELLATION PENALTIES AND REFUNDS: All cancellations will be assessed cancellation fee plus any cancellation penalties imposed by the hotel, golf courses, and/or car rental company. It is important to note that many hotels and golf courses have non-refundable deposits and strict cancellation policies. No refunds will be issued if vouchers are received later than 90 days past the voucher date. No refunds will be made for unused portions of the package once any part is used. No office refunds. Refunds will be mailed directly to your home or applied to your credit card. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing.
- 31+ days prior to arrival: $25 per person, plus any prepaid, non-refundable fees.
- 15-30 days prior to arrival: $50 per person, plus any prepaid, non-refundable fees.
- 14 days prior to arrival: $75 per person, plus any prepaid, non-refundable fees.
- CHANGE POLICY: PUBLINKS TRAVEL's golf experts are on hand during office hours to assist you. Each change in a completed golf schedule may be assessed a $5 change fee. Or, if vouchers need to be reissued, a $25 fee may be assessed to rerun and overnight documents.
- PACKAGES INCLUDE: Hotel accommodations, confirmed tee times, 18-hole green fee and shared cart fee, and all appropriate taxes (unless otherwise noted).
- SURCHARGES: A surcharge is an added charge you pay to PUBLINKS TRAVEL over and above the base cost of the package when you choose to play premium courses. Surcharges reflect a higher cost of green fees and cart charges than what is included in the package price.
- GOLF ATTIRE: In general, resort wear is expected. Golf shoes (we suggest spikeless) and collared shirts are required at all times for men. Shorts are acceptable; however, courses with strict dress codes expect shorts to be at least 16" in length. Please do not wear jeans, cut-offs, tank tops, or sneakers. For women, we recommend golf shoes with socks, collared shirts, and slacks, shorts, or golf skirts.
- RAIN/WEATHER REFUND POLICY: In case of bad weather, call the golf course and inquire if they are open. PUBLINKS TRAVEL will only issue a refund if the golf course is closed on your scheduled day and time of play. If the course is closed, please call our office and let us know. Then, simply write "rain out or cold weather" on the voucher, along with the name of the person you spoke with at the golf course, and mail it back to us for a full 100% refund. If the course is not closed, PUBLINKS TRAVEL has guaranteed a paid round to the course, and should you decide not to play you will be billed as a "no-show." It is your responsibility to inquire as to the weather related refund policy at each course should your round be interrupted during play. In most cases, the course will issue a "rain check" if you are unable to complete your round.
- RESPONSIBILITY: PUBLINKS TRAVEL and cooperating agents act only in the capacity of agents for the passenger in all matters pertaining to hotel accommodations, golf course reservations and transportation, whether by motor car or plane, etc., and as such they shall not be liable for any injury, personal injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of any defect in any company or persons engaged in conveying the passenger, or in carrying out arrangements of the tour. Airlines shall not be responsible for any act, omission, or event during the time passengers are not on board their aircraft.
Travel Protection is a must!
Even the best-planned travel can be impacted by the unexpected. Illness...medical emergencies...severe weather...delayed flights...lost passports or luggage. Troubles can occur when you least anticipate them, forcing you to cancel or interrupt your trip, lose your vacation investment, and incur unplanned expenses. And when you're away from home, things like medical emergencies and illness are even more difficult to manage. Get the best in travel protection at the best rates with our partner Travel Guard®.