Kings Ridge South Golf Club
- Semi-Private Course
- Clermont, FL
Kings Ridge South Golf Club Golf Packages
- Eagle Creek Golf Club
- Stoneybrook West Golf Club
- Forest Lake Golf Club
- Kings Ridge South Golf Club
- Royal St. Cloud Golf Links
- Spacious accommodation.
- Great pool bar and complimentary breakfast daily.
- 5 rounds of golf.
- Year Built: 1997
- Course Designer: Lloyd Clifton
- Club Type: Semi-Private Course
- Banquet Facilities: Yes
- Bar: Yes
- Clubhouse: Yes
- Dress Code: Collared Shirts Required, Bermuda Shorts Required
- Driving Range: Yes
- Food: Yes
- GPS: No
- Homes: Homes along a most holes
- On-Site Restaurant: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Shower: No
- Water: Water comes into play on a few holes
About Kings Ridge South Golf Club
"A nice change of pace." The characteristics of Kings Ridge South Golf Course are unique compared to traditional Florida golf courses. The rolling terrain and dramatic elevation changes are more reminiscent of golf in the mountains of The Carolina's than Central Florida. Water only comes into play on one hole, so you can leave your ball-retriever at home. Do bring your putter, though, because your putting skills will be well-tested on their vast, undulating greens. King's Ridge presents a nice challenge, yet many consider it to be a bit of an ego-booster, as it is extremely playable and fairly designed. There is also a snack shop where you can enjoy a cold beverage and a specialty sandwich before, after or during your round.
Complimentary range balls included. — Valid 1/1/2017 - 12/31/2018