Coyote Springs Golf Club
- Public Course
- Coyote Springs, NV
Coyote Springs Golf Club Golf Packages
- Desert Pines Golf Club
- Coyote Springs Golf Club
- Desert Pines Golf Club - 15 minutes from the strip! Host of Big Break II! Golf Digest Top 50!
- Coyote Springs Golf Club - Jack Nicklaus design with true and fast greens and rolling fairways.
- MGM Luxor Resort - 5 acre pool area, 6 night clubs, 10 restaurants, and and 120,000 sq/ft of gaming space!
- Year Built: 2008
- Course Designer: Jack Nicklaus
- Club Type: Public Course
- Bar: Yes
- Dress Code: Collared Shirts Required
- Driving Range: Yes
- Food: Yes
- Homes: No Homes along course
- On-Site Restaurant: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Water: Water comes into play on lots of holes
About Coyote Springs Golf Club
Coyote Springs hit the Las Vegas golf map with a bang and rave reviews. The breathtaking Jack Nicklaus signature design, tucked between two picturesque mountain ranges in the high desert north of Las Vegas, is a very welcomed addition to the Las Vegas golf course landscape. Water comes into play on 11-holes at Coyote Springs, enhancing the overall aesthetic appeal. The golf course is about a 45-50 minute drive from The Las Vegas Strip - and well worth the trip. Escape and witness the remote beauty of Coyote Springs.