Providence Golf Club
- Semi-Private Course
- Davenport, FL
Providence Golf Club Golf Packages
- Providence Golf Club
- Orange Lake Golf Club - Reserve Course
- Orange Lake Golf Club - Legends Course
- Spacious two bedroom suites.
- Multiple restaurants and lounge onsite.
- Two championship courses and two walking 9 hole courses onsite.
- Year Built: 2007
- Course Designer: Mike Dasher
- Club Type: Semi-Private Course
- Banquet Facilities: Yes
- Bar: Yes
- Clubhouse: Yes
- Dress Code: No Demin
- Food: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Homes: Homes along a few holes
- On-Site Restaurant: Yes
- Pro Shop: Yes
- Shower: No
- Water: Water comes into play on lots of holes
|White - Men's||6023||67.80||117|
|White - Women's||6023||73.30||129|
About Providence Golf Club
Technically challenging and aesthetically pleasing, Providence Golf Club is a Mike Dasher masterpiece. Nine of the holes border nothing but sun, sky and wilderness yet to be developed. It is not unusual to get a glimpse of gators, otters, deer or wild turkeys during your round. The course winds its way through land featuring fresh water creeks, ancient hardwoods and wetlands. No honking horns, hum of busy traffic or views of skyscrapers here- simply nature and a terrific layout. This is the way golf was meant to be played. The dedicated staff is devoted to making your day on this course one you will soon want to repeat. Breakfast is offered at Providence, in season, starting at 7:30 a.m. for a nominal fee, if you want to grab a bite before your round.